Posted on 8/10/2014 1:49:00 PM
We used PluralEye 2 audio sync software with Premiere Pro to align DSLR audio clips in projects. However, many times audio filter will show up as missing when the same project is reopened.
Upon checking Adobe Forum hours and hours, we finally found a fix. That includes opening up the Premiere project file .prprj in a text editor. Make sure you backup a copy before proceeding.
Open the project in premiere and copy down the name of the filter(s) that are missing
Close the Premiere project file.
Open the project file in a text editor
Search for all the instance of the name of the missing filter that you copy down during opening project in Premiere.
Replace the word "Mono" to "Stereo"
Save the text file and now open in Premiere.
The issue occurs during the XML translation between PluralEyes and Premiere Pro. When PluralEyes process the audio file, it splits all stereo files into two left and right dual mono clips on the timeline. Thus Premiere having a hard time to determine if the clip is actually stereo or mono.
If your audio filter error message does not include the word "Mono", you can also search for the name of the audio filter first. Then look for an XML tag "
Comments on "How to Repair DSLR .MOV on Corrupted SD Card"
"You have helped a lot. Thanks a lot for this blog. Couldn't have got the files back without this blog...."Posted by Sooraj
on 8/6/2017Read More